The DE550 Wireless Digital Video Otoscope is a special purpose digital video camera combined with a high magnification lens and multiple ultra-bright LEDs.
Powered by 30x variable magnification, this innovative device streams high quality live video (at 30fps) to a computer, enabling the user to view and record crystal clear images or videos.
The DE550 Wireless Video Otoscope has been adopted in some of the most reputable hospitals, health clinics, and medical schools worldwide. Most common uses are for clinical examination, patient communication and education, keeping patient records, and documenting changes over time. The Wireless Video Otoscope is also perfect for telemedicine as it enables remote care providers to see close-up live images of the patient.
- Wirelessly captures pictures and videos
- See more patients and reduce patient visit time with more efficient record documenting
- Variable magnification 15x-90x (digitally) and 15x-30x (optically)
- Observes and records in real time (30 FPS)
- Transmits within a range up to 20ft
- Built-in snapshot button
- Multi-layered glass lenses
- Rugged industrialized construction