The DE350 Wireless Polarizing Dermatoscope (Dermascope) is a special purpose digital video camera combined with a high magnification polarizing lens and multiple ultra-bright LEDs.
Powered by 15x optical magnification, this innovative device streams high quality live video (at 30fps) to a computer, enabling the user to view and record images or videos.
The DE350 Wireless Polarizing Dermatoscope is used by some of the most reputable hospitals, clinics, and medical schools worldwide. Most common uses are for patient communication and education, keeping/sharing patient records, and documenting changes over time. Popular applications include clinical examinations, cosmetics, skin care and medical schools. It is also useful as a follicular scope to count hair follicles when conducting hair transplants, as well as in pre & post inspection for plastic surgery. The DE350 Dermatoscope is also perfect for telemedicine as it enables remote care providers to see close-up live images of the patient.
With its many uses and applications, the DE350 Wireless Polarizing Dermatoscope is a versatile, easy to use tool and is easy to acquire at a very affordable price. Please contact us for more information.
- Wirelessly captures pictures and videos
- Multiple levels of polarization
- See more patients and reduce patient visit time with more efficient record documenting
- Magnification: 45x (digital) and 15x (optical)
- Observes and records in real time (30 FPS)
- Transmits within a range up to 20ft
- Built-in snapshot button
- Multi-layered glass lenses
- Rugged industrialized construction