DE300 Polarizing Dermatoscope / Dermascope
The DE300 Digital Video Dermatoscope (Dermascope) is a special purpose digital camera combined with a high magnification polarizing lens and multiple ultra-bright LEDs.
This innovative device streams TRUE 2.0 megapixel live video (at 30fps) to a computer, enabling the user to view and record crystal clear images or videos.
The DE300 has been adopted in some of the most reputable hospitals, health clinics, and medical schools worldwide. Most common uses are for clinical examination, patient communication and education, patient records, and documenting changes over time.
Popular applications include clinical examinations, cosmetics, skin care, counting hair follicles when conducting hair transplants, and pre & post inspection for plastic surgery. The DE300 is also perfect for telemedicine as it enables remote care providers to see close-up live images of the patient.
With its many uses and applications, the DE300 Digital Video Dermatoscope is a versatile, easy to use tool and is easy to acquire at a very affordable price. Please contact us for more information.
- TRUE 2.0 Megapixel resolution
- Multiple levels of polarization
- Captures microscopic pictures and videos
- See more patients and reduce patient visit time with more efficient record documenting
- Variable magnification up to 105x (digitally) and up to 35x (optically).
- Observes and records in real time (30 FPS)
- Easily integrates with telehealth solutions
- Built-in snapshot button
- Multi-layered glass lenses
- Rugged industrialized construction
- Also consider theÿWireless Dermascope DE350
- Skin Examination
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Med Spas
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Medical Schools
- Dermatoscope (aka Dermascope)
- Velvet Carrying Case
- Quickstart Card
||1600 x 1200
||Native Optical: Up to 35x
Digital: Up to 105x
3-Layer Glass, 650nm cutoff
Frame rate: 30 FPS
||Color: Hue, Saturation
Exposure: Brightness, Contrast
Image: Sharpness, Gamma
|Video, Image Files
||BMP, JPG, AVI
||8 Ultra-Bright LEDs
Fully adjustable brightness
||13cm x 3.6cm x 4cm
||Scalable Window, Zoom, Freeze,
Resolution, Rotate, Flip
Automatic/Manual white balance
||Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac OS 10.8 or higher
||1 Year Limited Hardware Warranty
Firefly devices are intended to be used with the included software, but may also be integrated into 3rd party platforms. If you would like to use a 3rd party software package please contact us and we can provide integration guidelines.
For more information contact sales@Virtual Care Store.com