- Resolution: 2592 X 1944
- Digital Video Format: MJPG, YUY2
- Focus: Variable - Manual via Thumb Turned Control
- Lens: 3-Layer Glass, 650nm Cutoff w/ Integrated Polarizer
- Cable Length: 180 cm (approx 6 ft)
- Software: Bundled Download - Still Image and Video Recording
- Lighting Controls: Variable Brightness Settings
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Compatibility: USB Plug and Play - Windows and Mac
- Attachments: One - Derm Spacer Ring
This cutting-edge, digital, polarizing general examination camera is ideal for healthcare professionals and telemedicine deployments where close-up skin inspection or general examinations are required.
With Quad HD resolution, 16 LED lighting with controllable brightness and manual, variable focus, this camera provides the quality of digital scopes costing thousands of dollars at a very affordable price.
This exam cam is a plug-and-play USB device that can be used with most video conference platforms by switching the camera in the settings to do an exam and switching back when done. Additionally, FireflyPro professional image processing software is bundled with the camera at no additional charge.